Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Finished Hats


Done! now we are just waiting for the Birthday boy to arrive. We have made a couple of false runs to the hospital :)) That boy already has us jumping through hoops! Mum saw the doctor today and he told her not to have him this weekend because he was going camping : /
Although I had planned on just showing these here, I went and showed them off in a couple of my stamping groups. Because of several people asked for my pattern and instructions, I have been working on getting them written up. I will be posting that and some close up pictures tomorrow on my website if you are interested.

2 comments:

Ijsbeer said...

These are very cool. Love the crowns!

rebecca said...

Love the hats. What a cute idea. I'm sure everyone will have fun at the birth-day party.