Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Over The Roof

I missed "The wearing of the green" :{ I am soooo bad and it really makes it worse since hubby and I were engaged upteen years ago on Saint Patrick's day :/ Things just got so busy with our little holiday and club meetings... But I did get this weeks card done for the Created Byhand Challenge The theme is "My Heart Dances" I had seen a similar card a while back and I had it stuck in my head. I figured I just could not get it out of my head until I made one ...lol

 
Oh almost forgot to say ... all the stamps are from
Scrolls Work. As many of you know I use to own Inka Stamps so these are the stamps I have also since my Daughter in law now owns Scrolls Work I get all her new stamps too... lol

16 comments:

K said...

lovely card!

Debby said...

Awesome, awesome card, I love this.
debby

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Just charmed beyond belief by this sweet design!!!

Deborah March said...

LOVE this...so whimsical so colourful...

Cuchy said...

How clever to use the heart as the body. Beautiful

joy said...

Very clever and whimsical, too! I love it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. Appreciate it!

Heavens2Betsy said...

Fantastic card. Fabulous stamps - a lovely combination!

Robyn said...

glad to get this card out of your head.
thanks for playing

Lynn Stevens said...

Cuter tha cute Inka! Love your over the roof feeling!

Carolyn said...

Great creativity, Inka.

Quitefire has some fun challenges.

Yvonne said...

Love your card, Inka! Yes, we're on the same wave length on this one :)

Amber Leilani said...

love that card! fantastic!

Jeanette said...

I love this gorgeous card. I have a Steampunk creation that I made using your hot air balloon. My first Steampunk. You can see it here


http://jeanette-h20creations.blogspot.com/2010/03/happy-thursday.html

Thanks, Jeanette

Lorraine said...

fun card

Yogi said...

very nice. Nice interpretation on the theme.

Carolyn said...

Wonderful, fun card, Inka.